I. Start out by choosing your cake flavor, either classic or premium
Classic Cake Flavors: $1.50/slice:
Premium Cake Flavors $1.75/slice:
- Mocha Java
- Banana (nut)
- Carmel (Pecan)
- Pumpkin (nut)
- Italian Cream
- Strawberry Swirl
- Triple Chocolate
- Butter Rum
- Orange/Fudge Marble
II. Now pick your outer icing. All outer icing comes with one simple piped decoration, such as shells or swiss dots and a border. Add the appropriate price to your chosen cake flavor.All icings can be flavored to suit your tastes.
Classic Icing and Filling Flavors $.25/slice
- Bakery Buttercream- A buttery, creamy frosting, suitable for all weather.
- Light whipped buttercream- A lighter version of bakery buttercream.
- Chocolate buttercream-A rich frosting with real Belgian dark chocolate
Premium Icing Flavors $.75/slice
- Rolled homemade Fondant~ Rolled fondant creates the most beautiful of presentations and has a pleasant candy taste. It is excellent for all weather situations. Fondant is a suitable frosting to cover a cake, but not to fill a cake, so you should choose a different filling for the layers either from the premium or basic filling list. All charges for the fillings will apply.
- Swiss Meringue Buttercream~ A light fluffy frosting made from egg whites and butter. Best in cooler environment; requires refrigeration.
- White Chocolate Buttercream~ Buttercream with real Belgian white chocolate. Holds up well in any weather.
- Cream Cheese Frosting~ A tangy frosting perfect for carrot, pumpkin, or banana cake. Requires refrigeration.
- Whipped Cream Real Chantilly Cream~ excellent with filled fruit sponge cakes. Requires refrigeration.
- Chocolate Raspberry Frosting~ An unbeatable combination of raspberries and rich chocolate.
Premium Fillings: $.50/slice
- Fresh Fruit of your choice.
- All natural preserves:
- Carmelized Apricots
- Chocolate Hazelnut
- Dark Chocolate ganache
- White Chocolate ganache
- French whipped buttercream
- Chestnut Cream
- Lemon or lime curd
- Pastry Cream
- Crushed peppermint & white chocolate
- Coconut cream
- Chocolate liqueur
- Raspberry liqueur
- Coffee liqueur
- white chocolate
- Marscapone cheese filling is $1.00/slice
III. Now add any additional piping or decorations. The simpler the decorations, the lower the price. Most fondant cakes are piped using royal icing. Piped flowers are made from royal icing or buttercream.
Piping and Decorations (price varies according to design):
- Fancy scrolls .25-1.00 /slice
- Piped flowers .25-.50/slice
- Painted fondant .50-1.00/slice
- Gumpaste flowers .50-1.00/slice
All sculpted cakes start at $3.50/slice.
IV. If you want anything extra on your cake, or anything unusual, count on additional costs. An estimate will be given to you at your consulation.
Extras: (price varies according to design):
- Sugar-coated Pralines: pecans, almonds, or walnuts
- Sugar Sculpture
- Fresh floral arrangements and toppers
- Custom-made cake topper sculpture
- Non-edible decorations (butterflies, ribbon, etc)
- Different flavor for each Tier
If you would like your wedding cake to contain a different kind of cake and filling for each individual tier, there would be a $20.00 surcharge for each additional flavor. All basic and premium prices apply.
Equipment Rental & Deposit
You may rent one of our cake stands for an additional fee of $20.00, and a $50.00 deposit is required. The deposit will be returned to you once the equipment is returned to us in good condition.
Here are examples of some unique and delicious cakes with their estimated totaled prices:
- Vanilla Cake: Delicious moist cake enhanced with imported Mexican vanilla and a true buttercream filling and exterior. Cover your cake in rolled fondant with basic design.
- Chocolate Cake: A velvety chocolate cake layered in a rich chocolate buttercream Cover in rolled fondant with fancy piping.
- Triple Chocolate Truffle Torte: Chocolate cake with layered Chocolate ganache with rolled fondant icing.
- Raspberry White Chocolate Truffle Torte: Vanilla Cake layered with white chocolate ganache and natural raspberry with rolled fondant icing and scrolled designs.
- Orange Zest Cake: Cake flavored with natural orange zest, filled with orange preserves, and coated with a thick layer of light orange speckled buttercream.
- Lemon Zest Cake with Fresh Blueberries: A lemon pound cake filled with alternate layers of lemon curd and blueberries (in season), and iced in a fresh lemon buttercream.
- Almond Amaretto: An almond sponge cake filled with apricots carmelized in Amaretto Liqueur, and a choice of almond flavored icing. Enhance with sugar coated almonds.
- Tiramisu Cake: An Italian classic! A white sponge cake drizzled in espresso brandied syrup and filled with a light marscapone cream. Cover in a delicious mocha or almond buttercream. Tiramisu is $3.25/slice.